Compare the Chrysler Pacifica to the Honda Odyssey in Philadelphia
If you have been browsing the various minivans currently being offered by different brands, you may have come to a stand-still between the Honda Odyssey and Chrysler Pacifica. If this is the case, we have put together a comparison so our Philly customers can make a decision of which is the right match based on your desire features, price range, and how it can fit your lifestyle overall. Have a look and contact us with questions and to schedule a test drive.
- When comparing the base trims, the Odyssey is priced higher than the Pacifica.
- The Odyssey features an eight-inch display, while the Pacifica offers an 8.4-inch touchscreen display available at a lower price.
- Front legroom and hip room is more generous in the Pacifica than it is in the Odyssey.
- Tall folks rejoice, because the Pacifica offers more headroom in the front, middle, and rear seats than the Odyssey (pictured below) does.
- Your family is as important to us as they are to you, which is why we carry the Pacifica that offers ParkView Rear Back-Up camera standard, while the Odyssey expects you to spring for the higher trim to get a backup camera.
- In the Pacifica you can enjoy the option of ParkSense Rear Park Assist with Stop in the base trim, while the Odyssey doesn't.
- Philadelphia customers will appreciate the availability of the SiriusXM Satellite Radio feature on the Touring trim, while the Odyssey wants you to spend a lot more for this by upgrading to the SE trim level.
Engines and Fuel Economy
- You won't get a straight answer on fuel economy with the Odyssey, but with the Pacifica you know you are looking about 30 mpg highway.
- The V6 engine offered in the Pacifica nets you 287 horsepower, while the Odyssey's V6 engine only offers 248 horsepower.
- For towing capacity, the Pacifica has slightly more to offer than the Odyssey.
For more information, contact our team today and schedule a test drive to help you make an informed decision.